Est. 1999
What a terrific video. Happy Birthday Bella Sophia!!!Love you,Aunt Deb
Cannot believe she's gonna be 7! That means I have to let Ellie turn 8! AHHHHH!
Jill you have a fantastic way of making a proud auntie tear up with these videos :) I still think the "princess potty" is the best picture EVER!! Happy Birthday Phia!
I finally watched the video. It is so great! I love the video clip at the end. Happy Birthday Sophia love your friends in Austin!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a terrific video. Happy Birthday Bella Sophia!!!
Love you,
Aunt Deb
Cannot believe she's gonna be 7! That means I have to let Ellie turn 8! AHHHHH!
Jill you have a fantastic way of making a proud auntie tear up with these videos :) I still think the "princess potty" is the best picture EVER!! Happy Birthday Phia!
I finally watched the video. It is so great! I love the video clip at the end. Happy Birthday Sophia love your friends in Austin!
Post a Comment