I love you sooooo much...thank you Jille bean, this message card made me cry to think how the years have gone by and how lucky i am to have such a beautiful family and how very proud of i am of you and the Krisper!!!!
Hugs forever and i am still in you pocket every day
3 comments:
I love you sooooo much...thank you Jille bean, this message card made me cry to think how the years have gone by and how lucky i am to have such a beautiful family and how very proud of i am of you and the Krisper!!!!
Hugs forever and i am still in you pocket every day
see you soon
momma
Jill... how sweet that video was... I also loved the music (who was that?)
you did a really nice job on it....
thanks for putting together some memories...some of those pics I forgot about...love ya. Dad
Be humble, be simple, and bring joy to others.
Jill what a cool anniversary video. You have a great family!!
Post a Comment