

Joey's Kindergarten Graduation! We were so proud of our peanut yesterday. She has come so far since she started school. She is a hard worker and a a JOY to have around. Of course both Daddy and I sobbed in the audience we were so proud. She had a special part in the program. Blogger won't let me upload the video because it is too big- but it's uploaded on facebook and you can watch her "solo". I imagine when it's Carson's turn for kindergarten graduation I will be a puddle on the floor! Good Job JoJo!
3 comments:
Congrats Joey! You are such a big girl! I listened to your song- I think it may be the best song I've ever heard- you were great!!
We watched the elephant video. She is a star!! Can't wait to see you.
Love
Aunt Deb
We watched the elephant video. She is a star!! Can't wait to see you.
Love
Aunt Deb
Post a Comment