"Mom, what can I wear today?" "Wear whatever you want to Joey..." And this is what she came up with. Is she genius or does she need a fashion lesson? You decide- I think it's original, and that what I love about Joey! She is so fun loving and carefree, she can get away with wearing whatever! Love ya peanut!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Fashion Genius or Fashion Fopa?
"Mom, what can I wear today?" "Wear whatever you want to Joey..." And this is what she came up with. Is she genius or does she need a fashion lesson? You decide- I think it's original, and that what I love about Joey! She is so fun loving and carefree, she can get away with wearing whatever! Love ya peanut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How cute! Well if we were still in 1989 she'd be totally in style! Love it!
"Way too cute. She is so fun!
"She is so cute and all grown up. Wow she is so big. It has been way way to long. I think I am coming home in a few weeks we should get together and let the kids play"
"and a fun loving personality to match ... she is precious.. grandpa John"
She and Ellie should have a fashion show!
This kid cracks me up daily- Everything is "totally wicked" and "super fun"!
Post a Comment