Est. 1999
OMG!! I am sooo proud! I love how the kids are chanting her name! She must be so happy :) SO-PHI-A!!!
All I was thinking was , where the hell did she learn to do that?? Maybe her real dad knows how to hula-hoop!:)
Jillieshe got her moves from ME...her Hula Hooping Far Far away Grandma.Please tell her that we will be hooping together next week!!!Hugs Mom
that is great...love it a lot..
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OMG!! I am sooo proud! I love how the kids are chanting her name! She must be so happy :) SO-PHI-A!!!
All I was thinking was , where the hell did she learn to do that?? Maybe her real dad knows how to hula-hoop!:)
Jillie
she got her moves from ME...her Hula Hooping Far Far away Grandma.
Please tell her that we will be hooping together next week!!!
Hugs Mom
that is great...love it a lot..
Post a Comment