Friday, November 20, 2009

Baby Emma Arrives!!!




Emma Ray Pecard finally arrives! She was born on 11/15 ( her mommy's bday!). 7lbs oz, 19 1/2 ". So far she is a good baby and nursing is going well. It amazed me that she was born on Kristie's birthday. So both my sis and I gave birth to our first daughters on our birthdays!  I am so excited to meet her next weekend when we go home for Thanksgiving!  Connor so far likes his baby sister, we'll see in a year when she is gumming all his toys! Welcome Emma- get ready for lots of kisses from Aunti Jillie!

2 comments:

Auntie Cookie said...

We can't wait to see you all too! Emma's saving some snuggles for you :)

Jill Hopkins said...

So Brad's a little worried I may get baby fever..... but if I do, I'm outta luck! I imagine one night at your house will bring it all back. I like my sleep too much!:)