Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to School




I am so that mom that takes back to school pictures. I don't care how old they get- I will get one every year. Just like my mom did! Holy macaroni- Sophia started first grade this year. Happy to report she loves to read like her mom and in the top reading class. Guess the zillions of bedtime stories paid off! Joey started preschool this year and she attends the program offered in the same building that Sophia and I are in so it's exciting! She could hardly contain her excitement, too cute! Carson is also attending class, it's called " How to drive my sisters crazy" , he is getting all A's! Back to craziness at our house, guess you can't avoid it.  It's so bittersweet to see them grow up, I want them to grow up but still stay my babies!!

No comments: