Sunday, August 2, 2009
Saying Goodbye
We've known for the past few months that our good friends and neighbors would be leaving for Austin, MN. However, it doesn't make saying goodbye any easier. It's not easy to say good bye to a friend that makes you laugh and you can share your darkest secrets with and they still like ya anyway. I know it's only a few hours away, but they won't be down the street for a spontaneous playdate or workout. Here are some pics of our "Going away" girls night out and scrapbooking night. Also included are pictures of our kids over the years. My personal favorites are the girls in their dance costumes and Joey and Sam when they were chubby infants in the double stroller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks! You are so sweet. I agree saying good-bye is a bit hard. I have been so spoiled having one of the greatest friends living right down the street. Our husbands know we love the phone so I guess we'll just use it more. Now we will just have to meet in the cities for fun kid activities or mom scrapbooking time.
Jill Thanks Again- Love ya Laura
Good job Jill. The memories were fun to watch. Think of the fun road trips we can make to visit Laura...without our hubbies : )
Good morning Jillie Bean
This made me cry and hurt for you!!! How beautiful it is for you to have such a close friend and this is a great memory!!!
I wish I could make the pain go away for you.... but as always know I am in your pocket...so call me if you need to!!
Hugs and give Laura a big hug of good luck from me
Love mom
Post a Comment