Thursday, July 2, 2009

Being a Mom....



If I could freeze time, I would this summer. I can't believe I get to be the mom of these three amazing kids. They are so funny and precious. They are the reason I get out of bed at 6 am just to make scrambled eggs and toast every morning! It's the reason why I broke down and let them choose Coco Puffs at the store this week! Don't get me wrong, some days I want to open the door and scream, but mostly they make me laugh and wonder..... I don't know what I would do if Sophia didn't ask me a million questions, or if Joey didn't sneak cookies in her pocket, or if Carson didn't curl up with me on the rocking chair. Seriously, what would I be doing? It doesn't matter because the thing I love most about my life is being a mom, and I never said any different.

1 comment:

Faraway Grandma said...

Jillie Bean

this brought back so many happy memories of you and Kristie for me.
I am so very proud to be your mom and so miss you and cry sometimes with joy!!!

All I can say is enjoy every minute and never look back!!
Your joy of our grand kids will only grow with time

The joy of seeing them grow and fly from the nest is something that you will be proud of some day as I am of you and Krisper.

I hope you know how much Daddy and I enjoy you sharing each of the GREAT..AMAZING photo's you send us....It helps us live the joy through the photo's, don's ever stop sending them

We are planning to come this weekend and will be in town late friday afternoon

I love you and am always in your pocket!!!

Hugs
Mom