
So, I had an issue this spring.... I sent off the fire alarms at school with my microwave popcorn skills. Not once, but twice. So the staff at Hinckley Elementary School thought it might be funny to give Mrs. Hopkins a special award at the All School Celebration. The kids had no idea what was going on, but my coworkers thought it was hilarious. I have to admit it was pretty funny... it's a good thing I can laugh at myself, because I have to do it a lot! Now- I'm not sure if my firefighter husband would think it so comical.
3 comments:
Jill ..thats very funny .. will the award go up on the wall next to Brads picture as a fire fighter? Love ya, Dad
P.S. You always make us smile.
Jillie Bean
did you always want to be a fire chief like your hubby?
this is no way to get there!!
Funny and great picture of you
Thanks for sharing!!
Hugs and see you soon
Mom
Jill, that is a great picture and very funny. You look really good Jill!
Love Uncle Ralph
Post a Comment