Sophia made a lovely gingerbread house at school. She was so proud of it! We had to take pics of all sides. I will spare you those! She asked me how we get mini gingerbread men to move in! I guess we will be baking gingerbread cookies soon. I won't be able to break it to her when it is time to throw it away. Mom will have to be sneaky about it!Thursday, December 11, 2008
Sophia's Gingerbread
Sophia made a lovely gingerbread house at school. She was so proud of it! We had to take pics of all sides. I will spare you those! She asked me how we get mini gingerbread men to move in! I guess we will be baking gingerbread cookies soon. I won't be able to break it to her when it is time to throw it away. Mom will have to be sneaky about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment